One of the questions I got asked recently about Facebook is: How do I invite people to our Facebook Page via email?
This is a fairly straightforward process. All you need to do is to follow this simple step-by-step instruction:
1. Go to the Facebook Page when you’re logged in as an admin, then click on the “Build Audience” link.
2. From there, you will get an option that allows you to invite people by email. Click on the “Invite People by Email” option.
3. You will then get the option to choose which ones from your contact list you would like to invite. Choices include Skype, Hotmail, iCloud, Windows Messenger, and other email tools. Click on your chosen contact list.
4. Depending on which service you selected, you will either be asked to provide your log-in details and/or be asked to go through an authentication process in that selected service.
5. Once your account is authenticated, proceed with choosing the people you wish to invite.
6. Review your invitation and click send.
7. Voila! That’s it. You have managed to share your Facebook page with some of your networks via email.
While this is definitely one good way to increase Facebook likes on your page, do remember the following tips when sending email invites:
You can also review Facebook’s Dos and Don’ts on email.
Do you have a question about Facebook? Let us know if we can help you!
Shai Coggins is the Manager and Chief Digital Media Specialist at Vervely, an Australia-based agency serving local and international clients. One of the company's main clients is Microsoft. Shai has been featured in a number of media due to her online work, including being named as one of Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology" list (2009).